Table of Contents
All Weeks Salesforce Sales Operations Professional Certificate Quiz Answers
Q1. True or False: The sales operations specialist role is a clearly defined job title that is standard across all businesses.
Q2. Which of the following job roles require foundational Salesforce knowledge and skills?
- Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce Administrator
- IT professional
- Sales support specialist
Q3. What is a Customer Relationship Management system and what is it used for?
Ans: Customer relationship management (CRM) is a technology for managing all your company’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers. The goal is simple: Improve business relationships. A CRM system helps companies stay connected to customers, streamline processes, and improve profitability.
Q4. True or False: A CRM system can keep track of customer interactions and make the information accessible to those who need it, thereby helping to give customers a satisfying experience and strengthen the business’s relationship with them.
Q5. According to the “What is CRM?” video by Zoho, what are three benefits of using a CRM system?
Ans: With advanced CRM features like workflow management, advanced analytics, territory management, sales and marketing automation, an enterprise CRM system can help reduce the time salespeople spent on mundane tasks, have more time to concentrate on their customers, and unify their operations across multiple geographic.
Q6. What are the name of the Salesforce product that can be used to track potential customers, customers who are in the process of making a purchase, and customers who have previously purchased from a company?
- Service Cloud
- Sales Cloud
- Customer Cloud
Q7. What is the name of the Salesforce product that can be used to track responses to past marketing efforts, predict which efforts will perform well in the future, and create marketing material that is statistically more likely to perform well?
- Service Cloud
- Campaign Cloud
- Marketing Cloud
Q8. List at least three examples of business types or industries that might use Salesforce.
Ans: Answers may vary, as Salesforce can be used in almost any type of organization, group, or business. Some examples of industries that were mentioned in this module are:
- Real estate
- Public schools (such as a high school)
- Higher Education
Q9. What is the role of a sales operations specialist?
- To use coding skills to create custom Salesforce apps in order to support a business
- To teach a business’s employees that the most effective CRM tools can be utilized through the use of spreadsheets.
- To leverage Salesforce tools to support and empower sales teams to sell more effectively.
Q10. Which of the following statements is true? Select all that apply.
- Sales operations specialist, sales ops specialist, revenue operations specialist, and even sales representative can all be different names for the same type of job depending on the company you work for.
- The sales operations specialist role is a clearly defined job title that is standard across all businesses.
- Different organizations may define the responsibilities of the sales operations specialist role differently.
Q11. Which of the following statements are true about CRM? Select all that apply.
- Customer Relationship Management provides ways to gather and manage the many touchpoints a business has with its customers so that it is always communicating effectively.
- Customer Relationship Management’s primary purpose is to inform the marketing strategy put in place to send and track targeted advertising campaigns.
- Customer Relationship Management’s only function in most companies is to track customer complaints and resolutions.
- Customer Relationship Management is all about understanding what you know, and accessing the right information when you need it.
- Customer Relationship Management is the process of managing your company’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers.
Q12. Which of the following are considered prime benefits of using CRM? Select all that apply.
- Better data organization
- Better ability to track your sales data
- Better automated chatbots
- Better ability to manage leads
Q13. What are some of the benefits of using Salesforce in modern businesses? Select all that apply.
- Salesforce integrates with many other types of business software.
- Salesforce is very flexible.
- Salesforce enables businesses to manage their entire sales process with spreadsheets.