All Weeks Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Core Services Quiz Answers
This accelerated on-demand course introduces participants to the comprehensive and flexible infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud with a focus on Compute Engine.
Through a combination of video lectures, demos, and hands-on labs, participants explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components such as networks, systems, and applications services.
This course also covers deploying practical solutions including customer-supplied encryption keys, security and access management, quotas and billing, and resource monitoring.
This course helps learners be introduced to all the Core services of GCP and establish a solid foundation on the GCP platform. Additional links provided along with the course materials are really helpful for the advanced understanding of the topics.
Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Core Services Quiz Answers
Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Core Services Week 1 Quiz Answers
Q1. What abstraction is primarily used to administer user access in Cloud IAM?
- Leases, an abstraction of periodic entitlements.
- Roles, an abstraction of job roles.
- Credentials, an abstraction of an authorization token.
- Privileges, an abstraction of access rights.
Q2. Which of the following is not a type of IAM role?
Q3. Which of the following is not a type of IAM member?
- Google Account
- Service Account
- Google Group
- Cloud Identity domain
- Google Workspace domain
- Organization Account
Storage and Database Services
Q1. What data storage service might you select if you just needed to migrate a standard relational database running on a single machine in a data center to the cloud?
- Cloud SQL
- Persistent Disk
- Cloud Storage
Q2. Which Google Cloud data storage service offers ACID transactions and can scale globally?
- Cloud Storage
- Cloud CDN
- Cloud Spanner
- Cloud SQL
Q3. Which data storage service provides data warehouse services for storing data but also offers an interactive SQL interface for querying the data?
- Cloud Dataproc
- Cloud Datalab
- Cloud SQL
Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Core Services Week 2 Quiz Answers
Q1. No resources in Google Cloud can be used without being associated with…
- A user.
- A virtual machine.
- A project.
- A bucket.
Q2. A budget is set at $500 and an alert is set at 100%. What happens when the full amount is used?
- Nothing. There is no point to sending a notification when there is no budget remaining.
- You have a 4-hour courtesy period before Google shuts down all resources.
- A notification email is sent to the Billing Administrator.
- Everything in the associated project will suspend because there is not more budget to spend.
Q3. How do quotas protect Google Cloud customers?
- By preventing resource use of too many different Google Cloud services.
- By preventing resource use by unknown users.
- By preventing uncontrolled consumption of resources.
- By preventing resource use in too many zones in a region.
Q1. What is the foundational process at the base of Google’s Site Reliability Engineering (SRE)?
- Capacity planning.
- Testing and release procedures.
- Root cause analysis.
Q2. What is the purpose of the Stackdriver Trace service?
- Reporting on latency as part of managing performance.
- Reporting on Google Cloud system errors.
- Reporting on application errors.
- Reporting on GCP resource consumption as part of managing performance.
Q3. Stackdriver integrates several technologies, including monitoring, logging, error reporting, and debugging that are commonly implemented in other environments as separate solutions using separate products. What are the key benefits of the integration of these services?
- Reduces overhead, reduces noise, streamlines use, and fixes problems faster
- Ability to replace one tool with another from a different vendor
- Detailed control over the connections between the technologies
- Better for Google Cloud only so long as you don’t need to monitor other applications or clouds
Next Course Quiz Answers >>
<< Previous Course Quiz Answers
Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Core Services Coursera Course Review:
In our experience, we suggest you enroll in the Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Core Services Coursera Course and gain some new skills from Professionals completely free and we assure you will be worth it.
Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Core Services Coursera course is available on Coursera for free, if you are stuck anywhere between quiz or graded assessment quiz, just visit Networking Funda to get Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Core Services Coursera Quiz Answers
This Course is a part of the Preparing for Google Cloud Certification: Cloud Engineer Professional Certificate
I hope this Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Core Services Coursera Quiz Answers would be useful for you to learn something new from this Course. If it helped you then don’t forget to bookmark our site for more Coursera Quiz Answers.
This course is intended for audiences of all experiences who are interested in learning about GCP in a business context; there are no prerequisite courses.