Week 1: Module Quiz – 01
1. Which of the following does not allow you to interact with Google Cloud?
- Cloud Explorer
- REST-based API
- Google Cloud Console
- Cloud Shell
2. What is the difference between Google Cloud Console and Cloud Shell?1 point
- Google Cloud Console is a command-line tool, while Cloud Shell is a graphical user interface
- Cloud Shell is a command-line tool, while Google Cloud Console is a graphical user interface
- There is no difference as these tools are 100% identical.
- Cloud Shell is a locally installed tool, while Google Cloud Console is a temporary virtual machine.
Module Quiz – 02
- In Google Cloud, what is the minimum number of IP addresses that a VM instance needs?
- One: Only an internal IP address
- Two: One internal and one external IP address
- Three: One internal, one external and one alias IP address
2. What are the three types of networks offered by the Google Cloud?
- Zonal, regional, and global
- Gigabit network, 10-gigabit network, and 100-gigabit network
- Default network, auto network, and custom network.
- IPv4 unicast network, IPv4 multicast network, IPv6 network
3. What is one benefit of applying firewall rules by tag rather than by address?
- Tags help organizations track firewall billing.
- Tags in network traffic help with network sniffing.
- Tags on firewall rules control which ephemeral IP addresses VMs will receive.
- When a VM is created with a matching tag, the firewall rules apply irrespective of the IP address it is assigned.
Week 2: Module Quiz – 01
- Which statement is true of Virtual Machine Instances in Compute Engine?
- Compute Engine uses VMware to create Virtual Machine Instances.
- A VM in Compute Engine always maps to a single hardware computer in a rack.
- In Compute Engine, a VM is a networked service that simulates the features of a computer.
- All Compute Engine VMs are single tenancy and do not share CPU hardware.
2. What are sustained use discounts?
- Purchase commitments for specific resources you know you will use
- Per-second billing that starts after a 1-minute minimum
- Discounts you receive by using preemptible VM instances
- Automatic discounts that you get for running specific Compute Engine resources for a significant portion of the billing month
3. Which statement is true of persistent disks?
- Persistent disks are always HDDs (magnetic spinning disks).
- Persistent disks are encrypted by default.
- Persistent disks are physical hardware devices connected directly to VMs.
- Once created, a persistent disk cannot be resized.
Get More Coursera Quiz Answers