All Weeks Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation Coursera Quiz Answers
This accelerated on-demand course introduces participants to the comprehensive and flexible infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud with a focus on Compute Engine.
Through a combination of video lectures, demos, and hands-on labs, participants explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components such as networks, virtual machines, and applications services. You will learn how to use the Google Cloud through the console and Cloud Shell.
You’ll also learn about the role of a cloud architect, approaches to infrastructure design, and virtual networking configuration with Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Projects, Networks, Subnetworks, IP addresses, Routes, and Firewall rules.
Prerequisites: To get the most out of this course, participants should have:
- Completed Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure or have equivalent experience
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- Systems Operations experience including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
The course is well balanced for a beginner in GCP and the knowledge is sufficient to peruse our own research of the services explained here. In the Google Cloud Platform: Core services, there are an extensive amount of questions available throughout the course.
Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation Coursera Quiz Answers
Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation Week 01 Quiz Answers
Q1. Which of the following does not allow you to interact with Google Cloud?
- Cloud Explorer
- REST-based API
- Google Cloud Console
- Cloud Shell
Q2. What is the difference between Google Cloud Console and Cloud Shell?
- Google Cloud Console is a command-line tool, while Cloud Shell is a graphical user interface
- Cloud Shell is a command-line tool, while Google Cloud Console is a graphical user interface
- There is no difference as these tools are 100% identical.
- Cloud Shell is a locally installed tool, while Google Cloud Console is a temporary virtual machine.
Module Quiz – 02
Q1. In Google Cloud, what is the minimum number of IP addresses that a VM instance needs?
- One: Only an internal IP address
- Two: One internal and one external IP address
- Three: One internal, one external and one alias IP address
Q2. What are the three types of networks offered by the Google Cloud?
- Zonal, regional, and global
- Gigabit network, 10-gigabit network, and 100-gigabit network
- Default network, auto network, and custom network.
- IPv4 unicast network, IPv4 multicast network, IPv6 network
Q3. What is one benefit of applying firewall rules by tag rather than by address?
- Tags help organizations track firewall billing.
- Tags in network traffic help with network sniffing.
- Tags on firewall rules control which ephemeral IP addresses VMs will receive.
- When a VM is created with a matching tag, the firewall rules apply irrespective of the IP address it is assigned.
Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation Week 02 Quiz Answers
Q1. Which statement is true of Virtual Machine Instances in Compute Engine?
- Compute Engine uses VMware to create Virtual Machine Instances.
- A VM in Compute Engine always maps to a single hardware computer in a rack.
- In Compute Engine, a VM is a networked service that simulates the features of a computer.
- All Compute Engine VMs are single tenancy and do not share CPU hardware.
Q2. What are sustained use discounts?
- Purchase commitments for specific resources you know you will use
- Per-second billing that starts after a 1-minute minimum
- Discounts you receive by using preemptible VM instances
- Automatic discounts that you get for running specific Compute Engine resources for a significant portion of the billing month
Q3. Which statement is true of persistent disks?
- Persistent disks are always HDDs (magnetic spinning disks).
- Persistent disks are encrypted by default.
- Persistent disks are physical hardware devices connected directly to VMs.
- Once created, a persistent disk cannot be resized.
Next Course Quiz Answers >>
<< Previous Course Quiz Answers
All Course Quiz Answers of Preparing for Google Cloud Certification: Cloud Engineer Professional Certificate
Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation Coursera Course Review:
In our experience, we suggest you enroll in the Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation Coursera Course and gain some new skills from Professionals completely free and we assure you will be worth it.
Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation Coursera course is available on Coursera for free, if you are stuck anywhere between quiz or graded assessment quiz, just visit Networking Funda to get Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation Coursera Quiz Answers
This Course is a part of the Preparing for Google Cloud Certification: Cloud Engineer Professional Certificate
I hope this Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation Coursera Quiz Answers would be useful for you to learn something new from this Course. If it helped you then don’t forget to bookmark our site for more Coursera Quiz Answers.
This course is intended for audiences of all experiences who are interested in learning about GCP in a business context; there are no prerequisite courses.