All Weeks Infrastructure and Application Modernization with Google Cloud Quiz Answers
Many traditional enterprises use legacy systems and applications that often struggle to achieve the scale and speed needed to meet modern customer expectations. Business leaders and IT decision-makers constantly have to choose between maintenance of legacy systems and investing in innovative new products and services.
This course explores the challenges of an outdated IT infrastructure and how businesses can modernize it using cloud technology. It begins by exploring the different compute options available in the cloud and the benefits of each, before turning to application modernization and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
The course also considers a range of Google Cloud solutions that can help businesses to better develop and manage their systems, such as Compute Engine, App Engine, and Apigee.
Infrastructure and Application Modernization with Google Cloud Quiz Answers
01: Modernizing IT Infrastructure with Google Cloud
Q1. Aarav is a Chief Technical Officer and is considering using public cloud services, specifically to modernize their company’s IT infrastructure. Which of the following can Aarav use to build a business case for using an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solution? Select the correct answer.
- IT expenditure shifts from operational to capital.
- Maintenance work is outsourced to the cloud provider.
- Computer hardware shifts from hybrid to on-premises.
- Web application security is managed by the cloud provider.
Q2. Which specific cloud computing feature helps businesses serve their customers without service interruption and in a cost-effective way? Select the correct answer.
- Large Network Access
- On-demand service
Q3. A national hotel chain is using a combination of on-premises data centers and public cloud services for their IT infrastructure. What type of IT infrastructure model is this? Select the correct answer.1 point
- Hybrid cloud
Q4. What do containers recreate or virtualize? Select the correct answer.1 point
- Operating systems
- Virtual machines
Q5. App Engine, Cloud Functions, and Cloud Run are all what type of Google Cloud compute option? Select the correct answer.
- Software computing
- Hybrid computing
- Serverless computing
- VM-based computing
02: Modernizing Applications with Google Cloud
Q1. A financial services firm wants to migrate an existing application to the cloud but doesn’t want to risk service downtime. For this reason, they have chosen to opt for redundancy and build a new application in the cloud while continuing to run their old application on-premises. Which standard pattern of cloud migration describes this scenario? Select the correct answer.
- Invent in greenfield
- Change then move
- Invent in brownfield
- Move then change
Q2. Sajid is a developer for an online apparel retail company. What kind of architecture should he use for the applications he develops, and why? Select the correct answer.
- Monolithic pattern, because it’s modular and therefore easy to update.
- Client-server pattern, because it’s modular and therefore easy to update.
- API gateway pattern, because it’s modular and therefore easy to update.
- Microservice pattern, because it’s modular and therefore easy to update.
Q3. What is Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)? Select the correct answer.
- An open-source container-orchestration system.
- A Google Cloud managed service for container orchestration.
- An open-source virtual machine (VM) integration system.
- A Google Cloud managed service for virtual machine (VM) integration
Q4. What is App Engine? Select the correct answer.
- An application for visibility and management into backend software platforms.
- A platform for managing the software and infrastructure required to run your code.
- An application for powering the hardware and data services for scalable features.
- A platform for building scalable web applications and mobile backends
Q5. The technology team of a pharmaceutical business decides to adopt an automated continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) approach. What is the primary value of using a CI/CD approach for the overall business? Select the correct answer.1 point
- It allows developers to build using APIs.
- It improves the security of services and solutions.
- It prevents infrastructure failures and downtime.
- It increases application release velocity and reliability.
03: The Value of APIs
Q1. Why do legacy systems struggle to meet modern consumer expectations? Select the correct answer.
- They ineffectively process batch data.
- They scale slowly.
- They only serve real-time data.
- They rapidly surpass physical capacity.
Q2. What is the function of APIs? Select the correct answer.
- They offer hybrid data storage.
- They enable integration between systems.
- They provide real-time analytics.
- They enable rapid autoscaling of data.
Q3. How can businesses use APIs to unlock value from their legacy systems? Select the correct answer.
- By re-architecting their legacy systems.
- By monitoring cloud resource usage of new applications.
- By analyzing data from new applications.
- By gaining access to data stored in legacy systems.
Q4. Michelle wants to manage her team’s APIs and provide security policies for identity verification, authentication, and access control. What Google Cloud solution should she choose? Select the correct answer.
- Google Kubernetes Engine
- Cloud Identity
Q5. What is a critical outcome of API management? Select the correct answer.
- Updating and repairing outdated business components.
- Digitizing and modernizing siloed business data.
- Measuring and tracking business performance.
- Distributing and creating regular new business features.
Infrastructure and Application Modernization with Google Cloud Coursera Course Review:
In our experience, we suggest you enroll in Infrastructure and Application Modernization with Google Cloud courses and gain some new skills from Professionals completely free and we assure you will be worth it.
Infrastructure and Application Modernization with Google Cloud course is available on Coursera for free, if you are stuck anywhere between quiz or graded assessment quiz, just visit Networking Funda to get Infrastructure and Application Modernization with Google Cloud Quiz Answers.
I hope this Infrastructure and Application Modernization with Google Cloud Quiz Answers would be useful for you to learn something new from this Course. If it helped you then don’t forget to bookmark our site for more Coursera Quiz Answers.
This course is intended for audiences of all experiences who are interested in learning about new skills in a business context; there are no prerequisite courses.
More Google Cloud Free Courses
More Free AWS Courses