Get All Week Introduction to Google Workspace Administration Quiz Answers
Table of Contents
Introduction to Google Workspace Administration Week 01 Quiz Answers
Quiz 1: Account setup
Q1.What type of DNS record allows receiving mail servers to verify that the sending servers are authorized to send mail on your domain’s behalf?
- Mail Exchanger (MX) record.
- Sender Policy Framework (SPF) record.
- Google Site Verification record.
- CNAME (Alias) record.
Q2. What must you do before you can start to use Google Workspace services?
- Provide Google with proof of identity.
- Verify that you own the domain that you want to associate with Google Workspace.
- Configure MX records to point to Google.
- All of the above.
Q3. Typically how long after new features are released to the Rapid release track will they be released on the Scheduled release track?
- At least 1 month
- At least 2 weeks
- At least 1 week
- At least 3 months
Quiz 2: Adding Users
Q1. Your company just acquired a 100-employee startup and you quickly need to add the new employees to your domain. Using the Admin console, which is the most efficient way to add new users all at once?
- Add the new users manually
- Have them create their own accounts with the “Invite users” option.
- Add all the new users at once from a .csv file.
- Use GCDS to provision your new users.
Q2. When adding users individually, how are passwords established?
- Google Workspace requires the admin to manually add passwords for every single user that is added to the domain.
- The admin can enter a password manually or allow the console to generate a temporary password for the new user.
- Admins need to upload a default password to Google Workspace before adding any users.
- None of these.
Q3. Which of the following are required when adding multiple users via a CSV file?
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- All these
Q4. What is the minimal amount of characters required of Google Workspace passwords?
- 10 characters
- 6 characters
- 8 characters
- 12 characters
Q5. How does GCDS sync directory information?
- It updates the local LDAP directory with Google Workspace information.
- It updates Google Workspace with information from the local LDAP directory.
- It provides a two-way sync that relies on object modified dates to determine which directory wins.
- GCDS is used for provisioning only.
Quiz 3: Adding Groups
Q1. What methods can be used to create a Google Group?
- From the admin console.
- Using the Groups for Business service at groups.google.com.
- Using GCDS.
- All of the above.
Q2. You have created an Announcement group and you want to ensure that all users in your organization receive emails sent to the group. How would you do this?
- Add all members to the group individually. As new people join the organization you must manually add these.
- Check the ‘Add all current and future users of to this group’ setting when adding members for the first time.
- Once you have created the group, use GCDS to update membership.
- Once you have created the group, use the Admin SDK to update membership.
Q3. What type of groups can be created from the Groups for Business service?
- Q&A groups.
- Web forums.
- Administration groups
- Collaborative inboxes
Quiz 4: Adding Calendar resources
Q1. Which of the following statements is true? (Choose 2)
- Resources are normally associated with a building so it is recommended that buildings are defined first and you choose the building when adding the resource.
- Resources belong to a building so you cannot add a resource without a building definition.
- Features (such as video, and audio equipment) are associated with a Building.
- Features (such as video, and audio equipment) are associated with a Resource.
Q2. Once you have created your resources, how do you manage the resource calendar settings?
- From the Buildings and Resources area in the admin console.
- From Google Calendar.
- From the admin console or Google Calendar.
- From the Calendar service settings in the admin console.
Q3. What can be defined when creating a Resource? (Choose 2)
- Email address.
- Physical address.
Quiz 5: Managing users
Q1. When you delete a user, which of the following can be transferred to a new owner?
Q2. What is the behavior of a suspended user? (Choose 2)
- The user can log in and view their account but not add any new content (emails, docs, calendar events, etc….)
- A suspended user cannot log in to their account.
- Email and new calendar invites are blocked on a suspended user’s account.
- A suspended user cannot log in to Google Workspace but they do continue to receive email and calendar invites.
Q3. How are site-based licenses assigned to users?
- They are manually assigned by the administrator.
- Site-based licenses are automatically assigned to all users in the organization.
- Site-based licenses can be manually or automatically assigned by the administrator.
Q4. Under what conditions can a forgotten password be recovered by a user?
- Never. Only administrators can recover a forgotten password.
- By default, every user can recover their password from the Google Workspace sign-in page.
- Only if the administrator has enabled non-admin password recovery.
- Only if the organization is using SSO.
Q5. To allow a single user to receive an email in their Gmail inbox addressed to multiple addresses you would add?
- A domain alias.
- An email alias.
- A new account pointing to the existing user’s inbox.
- Any of the above.
Quiz 6: Organizational Structure
Q1. You want to enable Blogger for your full-time employees but restrict access to your contractors. Which method could be used to do this?
- Restrict access to Blogger in the Blogger profile for each contractor.
- Disable the Blogger service in the user profile for each contractor.
- Move the contractors into an OU and turn off Blogger for that OU.
- Create a Google group, add the contractors to the group, and turn off Blogger for the group.
Q2. Which of these statements are true about Google Workspace OUs? (Choose 2)
- A user may belong to multiple OUs.
- A Google Workspace account may contain multiple OUs.
- A user may belong to one OU only.
- OUs are comprised of groups.
Q3. How do settings inherit across OUs?
- All settings for all OUs, no matter the hierarchy, start out the same.
- Each child OU inherits settings from its parent, which you can then customize.
- All settings are the same for each level within the organizational hierarchy.
- You must manually configure the settings for each new organizational unit you add to your account.
Quiz 7: Google Workspace Directory
Q1. Users across your organization regularly email your suppliers and would like to have Google Workspace automatically auto-complete their email addresses in Gmail. What should you do?
- Place these external email addresses into a Google Group and ask your users to email the group.
- Use the Domain Shared Contacts API to add these external users to your directory.
- Create Google Workspace accounts in your organization for these contacts and configure a forwarding rule for each account.
- Ask your users to add this shared contact information to their personal contacts list.
Q2. What can you add to a user’s profile that can be used by Google as a login challenge when they suspect that an unauthorized person is trying to access a user’s account.
- Job title.
- Employee ID.
- Work location.
Q3. Where are custom directories defined for a user?
- On the user’s profile page.
- In a custom directory group in which the user is a member.
- In the users OU.
- In the user’s domain settings.
Q4. A user can change all the settings below from their About me page but which are editable by default? (Choose 2)
- Work Location.
Quiz 8: Admin roles
Q1. What’s the recommended way to create a custom administrator role for your domain?
- Create a new role and choose the required privileges.
- Create a new role based on a role template.
- Duplicate an existing role and edit the privileges.
- Choose the custom administrator option when manually adding the user.
Q2. You can assign more than one administrator role to a user.
Q3. When assigning an administrative role to a single user, where in the user’s account page do you assign the role?
- Admin roles and privileges
Q4. Privileges in a pre-built administrator role can be customized.