Get All Weeks Cloud Data Engineering Coursera Quiz Answers
Week 01: Cloud Data Engineering Coursera Quiz Answers
Quiz 01: Week 1 Quiz
Q1. What is Moore’s Law?
- A theory on the rise of cloud computing
- A theory on the limits of concurrency
- A prediction about the consistent rise in computing power
Q2. What is one characteristic of a distributed system?
- Serial I/O
- Eventually Consistent
- Lack of concurrency
Q3. Which of the following is a feature of Big Data?
- High-performance disks
- GPU processing
Q4. What problem does the variety of Big Data describe?
- Multiple types of stored data: SQL, Binary, Text, etc
- Amazon RDS
- SQL Database size
Q5 . What Big Data problem does velocity describe?
- Speed data arrives
Q6. Why is a Map-Reduce system used to process Big Data?
- Parallelization of disk and CPU
Q7. What type of system is Spark?
- Big Data
- Real-time analysis
Q8. What alternatives to CPUs exist to address Moore’s Law ending?
- Async Network
- More threads
Q9. Why would an SSD drive speed up a Relational Database query?
- Faster networking
- It adds more processors
- Faster Disk I/O
Q10. What is an example of a software engineering best practice?
- Hiring “rockstar” developers
Week 02: Cloud Data Engineering Coursera Quiz Answers
Quiz 01: Week 2 Quiz
Q1. Why is Data Engineering so important in Data Science?
- Only prediction accuracy matters
- It is a bottleneck
- Data Operations are easy
Q2. What is an example of poor Data Governance?
- Storing PII (Personally Identifiable Information)
- Encrypting Data
- Principle of least privilege
Q3. Why is the principle of least privilege a Data Governance best practice?
- It eliminates passwords
- Encryption at rest
- Limits security holes
Q4. What is an example of a serverless data pipeline
- An event triggered from storing data in an S3 bucket
- AWS EC2
- AWS S3
Q5. What is the Python Click framework?
- A web framework
- An ORM
- A decorator oriented Python Command-line tool framework
Q6. Why are Command-line tools essential to automation?
- They compile to C
- They work in Go
- They are often the most simple way to solve a proble
Q7. Why would streaming data present new challenges in Data Science?
- It is encrypted
- Data Drift
- It is static
Q8. Why would an organization want to secure an AWS root account?
- The AWS root account has can any operation
- The password file keeps finding its way to a post it note
- Only the root account can encrypt items
Q9. What is the AWS Shared Security Model?
- The customer and AWS partner
- AWS can fix any security concern
- A customer can decide to maintain the AWS data center
Q10. What is a command-line flag?
- An option to do a new thing
Week 03: Cloud Data Engineering Coursera Quiz Answers
Quiz 01: Week 3 Quiz
Q1. Why is serverless a vital technological advancement?
- Minimizes the technical overhead in building services
- It is in Python
- The software is “no-code.”
Q2. Why would a developer use AWS Lambda and a Dockerfile?
- Standardized development workflow
- It is a requirement
- It works with Python
Q3. Where can AWS SAM be used?
- AWS EC2
- AWS EBS
- To build serverless applications on AWS
Q4. Why is event-driven programming similar to the lightbulb in your garage?
- It has a programmatic invocation via AWS
- It runs manually
- Lightbulbs respond to multiple signals
Q5. What is an example of an AWS Lambda Trigger?
- API Gateway
Q6. What are architectural best practices to contemplate when using serverless?
- Long-running processes
- Connecting to a message bus
- Synchronous design
Q7. Why would you use a command-line tool (CLI) to invoke an AWS Lambda function?
- Rapid prototyping
- To serve out HTTP traffic
- To build a REST API
Q8. What is a good use case for serverless?
- Desktop App
- Long-running process
- Data Engineering
Q9. Why is serverless also called FaaS or Function as a Service?
- It requires Object-Oriented (OO) programming
- A function is the core component of serverless
- It run on bare metal
Q10. Why are containers often involved in serverless architectures?
- Increases Memory
- Containers map well to functions
- Increases CPU
Week 04: Cloud Data Engineering Coursera Quiz Answers
Quiz 01: Week 4 Quiz
Q1. What is ETL?
- Extract, Transfer and Load
Q2. What is an example of AWS Object Storage?
Q3. What is Amazon RDS?
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
- S3 in read only mode
Q4. Why could EFS be a good solution for cluster computing on AWS?
- It works on one machine at a time
- Centralized storage
- It is a database
Q5. What type of AWS Storage can host a website statically?
Q7. What does an AWS Step function do
- Stores data in database
- Writes to S3
- Primarily Orchestrates AWS Lambda
Q7. Which of the following is a Cloud Database that uses SQL?
- Elastic Beanstalk
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Google BigQuery
Q8. What is an AI API?
- An API that uses a pre-trained model
Q9. What is an AWS Lambda trigger?
- An AWS Lambda connected to an event
Q10. Why is serverless helpful in Data Engineering?
- Automatic deployment
- Limits complexity
- Automated testing