All Weeks Introduction to Digital Transformation with Google Cloud Coursera Quiz Answers
What is cloud technology or data science? More importantly, what can it do for you, your team, and your business?
If you want to learn about cloud technology so you can excel in your role and help build the future of your business, then this introductory course on digital transformation is for you. This course defines foundational terms such as cloud, data, and digital transformation.
Introduction to Digital Transformation with Google Cloud Week 1 Quiz Answers
Quiz 1: Why cloud technology is revolutionizing business
Q1. What is uniquely common between all inventions that have fueled innovation waves? Select the correct answer.
- They have transformed our leisure time activities
- They have transformed global travel networks
- They have transformed the supply and demand at the same time
- They have transformed the way we communicate
Q2. Which of these businesses failed to adapt as breakthrough technology became available? Select the two correct answers.
- Video rental stores
- Music playing devices
- Video game designers
- Apparel retail stores
- Encyclopedia companies
Q3. When an organization takes advantage of cloud technology to redesign and redefine relationships with its customers, employees, and partners, what is the result? Select the correct answer.
- Greater collaboration and productivity between users
- Company-wide digital transformation
- Data storage space becomes available on-demand
- The “burning platform” effect
Q4. What does ‘compute power’ refer to? Select the correct answer.
- The length of time during which a computer is able to store data.
- The storage capabilities of the computer’s hardware.
- The speed at which a computer is able to process data.
- The size of computer hardware.
Q5. Tensorflow Processing Units (TPUs) are _________ times more powerful than traditional chips. Select the correct answer to fill in the blank.
Quiz 2: Digital Transformation with Google Cloud
Q1. What factors have a direct impact on a team’s ability to innovate? Select the two correct answers.
- Job satisfaction
- Team structure
- Tools and technology
- Ability to try new things without fear of failure or judgement
- Ability to delegate tasks to cross functional teams
Q2. Infrastructure modernization is foundational to an organization’s digital transformation. It is a common term used to describe what process? Select the correct answer.
- Leveraging hidden value from legacy systems and applications with cloud technologies
- Replacing legacy hardware and systems and consolidating them on-premises
- Updating productivity software and implementing cloud collaboration
- Updating productivity software and implementing new governance practices
Q3. Customers now expect instant access to services anytime, anywhere. What do businesses need to prioritize to meet these changing needs? Select the correct answer.
- Streamlining existing hardware
- Localizing existing applications
- Updating hardware systematically
- Launching new applications quickly
Q4. Organizations have traditionally used retrospective data to gain business insights. By using cloud technology, in what new way can businesses leverage data? Select the correct answer.
- Businesses can gain real-time insights
- Businesses can now analyze user data
- Businesses can unlock retrospective insights
- Businesses can now evaluate corporate data
Q5. In the cloud, the recommended practice for security is called a ‘shared responsibility security model’. What does this mean? Select the two correct answers.
- The cloud provider is responsible for the physical infrastructure.
- The business is responsible for the physical infrastructure.
- The business is responsible for access to data and applications.
- The cloud provider and the business are both responsible for the physical infrastructure.
- The cloud provider is responsible for access to information and applications.
Quiz 3: Scaling the innovation mindset
Q1. Talent, Environment, and Empowerment are three focus areas that Google has identified as foundational to organizational transformation. What are the other three focus areas? Select the correct answer.
- Structure, Strategy, Innovation
- Management, Strategy, Creativity
- Structure, Tactics, Creativity
- Management, Tactics, Innovation
Q2. Which three business principles does Google recommend to ensure transformational outcomes? Select the correct answer.
- Think 10X, perfect first, focus on the user
- Focus on the user, think 10X, launch and iterate
- Focus on the user, think 10%, and freedom to innovate
- Bias toward action, think 10X, launch and iterate
Q3. According to Google’s culture of innovation business principles, what does “Think 10X” mean? Select the correct answer.
- Reserve 10 percent of all company resources or budget for innovation.
- Make 10 changes that will positively impact the customer experience.
- Explore solutions that would yield 10 percent improvements.
- Fundamentally rethink business problems and solutions by a factor of 10.
Q4. To help you narrow down the scope of your user’s expectations, which focus areas should you consider? Select the correct answer.
- Access, Engagement, Communication, Reliability
- Integrity, Communication, Consistency, Engagement
- Communication, Price, Availability, Accessibility
- Access, Engagement, Customization, Communication
Q5. Timothy owns and operates an organic food delivery service. Timothy must first define his company’s mission. Which of the following mission statements best focuses on the WHY and not the HOW, providing clear direction? Select the correct answer.
- Increase produce sales monthly
- Deliver seasonal produce reliably
- Connect farmers and consumers through fresh produce
- Increase delivery fleets using the Internet of Things (IoT)
Introduction to Digital Transformation with Google Cloud Course Review:
In our experience, we suggest you enroll in the Introduction to Digital Transformation with Google Cloud Course and gain some new skills from Professionals completely free and we assure you will be worth it.
Introduction to Digital Transformation with Google Cloud course is available on Coursera for free, if you are stuck anywhere between quiz or graded assessment quiz, just visit Networking Funda to get Introduction to Digital Transformation with Google Cloud Quiz Answers
I hope this Introduction to Digital Transformation with Google Cloud Quiz Answers would be useful for you to learn something new from this Course. If it helped you then don’t forget to bookmark our site for more Coursera Quiz Answers.
This course is intended for audiences of all experiences who are interested in learning about Data Analytics in a business context; there are no prerequisite courses.