All Weeks Innovating with Data and Google Cloud Coursera Quiz Answers
Cloud technology on its own only provides a fraction of the true value to a business; When combined with data–lots and lots of it–it has the power to truly unlock value and create new experiences for customers.
In this course, you’ll learn what data is, the historical ways companies have used it to make decisions, and why it is so critical for machine learning. This course also introduces learners to technical concepts such as structured and unstructured data. database, data warehouse, and data lakes. It then covers the most common and fastest-growing Google Cloud products around data.
Innovating with Data and Google Cloud Week 1 Coursera Quiz Answers
Quiz 1: The Value of Data
Q1. Mark owns a large pharmaceutical company that manufactures essential medical supplies. The production lines are required to operate efficiently at all times. How can Mark use cloud technology to ensure his production lines are meeting optimal performance requirements? Select the correct answer.
- Evaluate real-time data to monitor competitor landscape
- Evaluate real-time data to predict maintenance requirements
- Evaluate historic data to inform new product development
- Evaluate consumer feedback to identify customer sentiment
Q2. Lucinda is creating a data map for her online learning company. Her datasets include learner demographics, their purchases, and browsing history. What data ‘bucket’ would these datasets fall into? Select the correct answer.
- Cloud data
- User data
- Industry data
- Corporate data
Q3. Images and videos are examples of what type of data? Select the correct answer.
Q4. Eduardo is using a machine learning model to improve recruitment efficiency for his company. What candidate data is appropriate and relevant for training the model? Select the two correct answers.
- Years of experience
Q5. What are the key benefits of using cloud technology to unlock value from data, especially for traditional Enterprises? Select the two correct answers.
- Businesses can access open source data like never before.
- Businesses can process terabytes of data in real-time.
- Customers can now gain access to their own data instantly.
- Customers can collaborate with corporations to create industry trends.
- Businesses can query their data and retrieve results instantly.
Quiz 2: Data Consolidation and Analytics
Q1. Which of the following is an advantage for storing and managing data in the public cloud? Select the two correct answers.
- Increased coverage
- Increased CapEx
Q2. How is data integrity achieved? Select the two correct answers.
- By implementing a set of rules when a database is first designed
- By converting all unstructured data into structured data
- Through ongoing error checking and validation routines as data is collected
- By fully migrating all types of data into a database
- By including all types of data regardless of type
Q3. How do databases and data warehouses differ? Select the correct answer.
- Databases efficiently process structured data, while data warehouses rapidly process unstructured data.
- Data warehouses efficiently process structured data, while databases rapidly process software data.
- Databases efficiently ingest large amounts of real-time data, while data warehouses rapidly analyze multi-dimensional datasets.
- Data warehouses efficiently ingest large amounts of real-time data, while databases rapidly analyze large, multi-dimensional datasets.
Q4. What is a data lake? Select the correct answer.
- A repository of raw data and tend to hold ‘back up’ data
- A refined data repository accessible by employees and select customers
- A large pool of data accessible to database administrators only
- A decentralized repository of structured and unstructured data
Q5. Lydia manages a large hotel chain. How can Looker enable Lydia to better serve her customers? Select the correct answer.
- She can use it to create real-time dashboards.
- She can use it to create standard static dashboards
- She can use it to commercialize important metrics for customers
- She can use it to containerize important metrics
Quiz 3: Innovation with Machine Learning
Q1. Machine learning is a subset of which body of knowledge? Select the correct answer.
- Artificial intelligence
- Virtual reality
- Automated intelligence
- Augmented reality
Q2. One characteristic of high quality, bug-free data is that it has coverage. What are the other two qualities? Select the two correct answers.
Q3. Olivia wants to use a machine learning (ML) model to categorize product images from social media and use that information to make predictions about future products. Her team includes experienced developers, but no specialized data scientists or ML experts. Which Google Cloud solution can they leverage to do this? Select the correct answer.
- Tensor processing units (TPUs) for running TensorFlow
- AI Platform Training (formerly known as Machine Learning Engine)
- Notebook samples from Google Cloud’s AI Hub
- Google’s APIs on Google Cloud’s AI Hub
Q4. The finance team just posted an open role for a Financial Manager. Jessica, the recruiter, wants to use a machine learning (ML) model to predict when the new position would be filled. Why is this use case not suitable for ML? Select the correct answer.
- This is an infrequent decision for a specific role and department.
- Once the prediction is made, the ML model is no longer useful.
- The problem statement is too vague and wouldn’t benefit the overall company.
- Jessica would need access to sensitive employee data to train a custom ML model.
Q5. What are two common business problems that machine learning solves? Select the two correct answers.
- Restructuring inefficient internal processes
- Identifying competitor differentiation
- Automating processes
- Creating personalized customer experiences
- Leveraging underutilised employee talent
Q6. Which of the following describes data completeness? Select the correct answer.
- Anything that can prevent the ML model from accurately predicting the correct outcome
- The availability of sufficient data about the world to replace human knowledge
- The problem scope or knowledge domain that the data covers
- A collection of 10 or more datasets about a domain to replace human knowledge
Innovating with Data and Google Cloud Course Review:
In our experience, we suggest you enroll in the Innovating with Data and Google Cloud Course and gain some new skills from Professionals completely free and we assure you will be worth it.
Innovating with Data and Google Cloud Coursera course is available on Coursera for free, if you are stuck anywhere between quiz or graded assessment quiz, just visit Networking Funda to get Innovating with Data and Google Cloud Coursera Quiz Answers.
I hope this Innovating with Data and Google Cloud Coursera Quiz Answers would be useful for you to learn something new from this Course. If it helped you then don’t forget to bookmark our site for more Coursera Quiz Answers.
This course is intended for audiences of all experiences who are interested in learning about Data Analytics in a business context; there are no prerequisite courses.