All Weeks Understanding Google Cloud Security and Operations Quiz Answers
This course examines cost management, security, and operations in the cloud. First, it explores how businesses can choose to maintain some or none of their own infrastructure by purchasing IT services from a cloud provider. Next, it explains how the responsibility of data security is shared between the cloud provider and the business and explores the defense-in-depth security built into Google Cloud.
Finally, it covers how IT teams and business leaders need to rethink IT resource management in the cloud and how Google Cloud resource monitoring tools can help them to maintain control and visibility over their cloud environment.
Understanding Google Cloud Security and Operations Week 1 Quiz Answers
Quiz 1: Financial Governance in the Cloud
Q1. Google Cloud’s tools offer four key benefits for managing cloud costs. What are they? Select the correct answer.
- Visibility, accountability, control, intelligent recommendations.
- Measurability, scalability, accountability, intelligent recommendations.
- Scalability, visibility, control, affordability.
- Usability, accountability, control, measurability.
Q2. What primary factors contribute to the complexity of calculating the total cost of ownership (TCO) when migrating to the cloud? Select the two correct answers.
- Qualified personnel (i.e. Financial controller with expertise in cloud)
- Government regulations (i.e. location of data storage per 3rd part regulations)
- Product or service features (i.e. the ability to export or visualize data directly in a tool)
- Cloud architecture (i.e. private, hybrid, and multi-cloud architecture)
Q3. Julia is worried that some of her team members will accidentally overspend on Google Cloud. How would creating a custom dashboard help address her concern? Select the correct answer.
- It would limit the number of people who could spin up resources.
- It would streamline her budget allocation.
- It would give her (and her teammates) greater visibility into costs.
- It would centralize their spending on cloud resources.
Q4. Fraser has noticed that, in the past few months, several departments have been consistently exceeding their IT budgets. He needs to recommend solutions to control spending for each department. How would sharing cost views with these departments help him achieve his goal? Select the correct answer.
- It would simplify assigning permissions for resources.
- It would encourage collaboration between developers.
- It would reduce duplication of cloud resources.
- It would promote a culture of accountability.
Q5. How do cost management operations change when a company starts using a service-based cloud architecture? Select the correct answer.
- IT costs become less variable and are easier to measure.
- Budgeting needs to be assessed on a daily, monthly, or weekly basis.
- Budget planning needs to incorporate increased capital expenditure.
- IT costs become the responsibility of the cloud provider.
Quiz 2: Security in the cloud
Q1. What are the three components of Google Cloud’s defense-in-depth data security design? Select the correct answer.
- Perimeter security, fingerprint authentication, globally distributed data storage
- Sharding, biometric authentication, 2-factor authentication
- Sharding, encryption key, key encryption key
- Categorized data, data encryption keys, globally distributed encryption keys
Q2. You have received an email that says the following: “We have identified that your account is vulnerable. Click this link to change your security settings.” What cybersecurity risks do you need to consider before clicking on the link? Select two correct answers.
- Malware attacks on files
- Phishing for sensitive data
- Recruitment of security expertise
- Physical hard disk damage
- Use of secured third-party systems
Q3. What Google Cloud security layer does “strong authentication for data access” relate to? Select the correct answer.
Q4. An Identity Access Management policy, or IAM policy, is made of three parts. What are they? Select the correct answer.
- “Where”, “can resources be allocated”, and “to verify identity”.
- “What”, “can be solved”, and “with which software”.
- “Who”, “can do what”, and “on which resource”.
- “How”, “can we please our customers”, and “with existing resources”.
Q5. What is Google Cloud’s principle for granting access to users? Select the correct answer.
- “Least privilege”
- “Shared responsibility”
- “Most privilege”
- “Restricted responsibility”
Quiz 3: Monitoring Cloud IT Services and Operations
Q1. What is a service level objective (SLO)? Select the correct answer.
- The goal for your cloud service performance level.
- An indicator of how well your service is doing at any moment in time.
- The amount of unreliability you are willing to tolerate.
- A continuous measure of your cloud’s availability.
Q2. _____________ refers to breaking down silos and closing gaps between developer and operations teams? Select the correct answer.
- Developer engineering
- Site reliability engineering
Q3. The tools included in Google Cloud’s operations suite fall into what two major categories? Select two correct answers.
- Application performance management tools
- Data monitoring tools
- Hardware performance management tools
- Site reliability engineering tools
- Operations-focused tools
Q4. Why is the expectation for 100% service availability misleading? Select the correct answer.
- Because users are impacted if there’s less than 100% service availability
- Because service maintenance is inevitable and requires downtime
- Because systems will inevitably overheat over time
- Because a business will inevitably experience talent attrition
Q5. Which of the following are Google Cloud operations-focused tools? Select the two correct answers.
- Cloud Trace
- Cloud Monitoring
- Cloud Logging
- Cloud Profiler
- Cloud Debugger
Understanding Google Cloud Security and Operations Course Review:
In our experience, we suggest you enroll in the Understanding Google Cloud Security and Operations Course and gain some new skills from Professionals completely free and we assure you will be worth it.
Understanding Google Cloud Security and Operations course is available on Coursera for free, if you are stuck anywhere between quiz or graded assessment quiz, just visit Networking Funda to get Understanding Google Cloud Security and Operations Quiz Answers
I hope this Understanding Google Cloud Security and Operations Quiz Answers would be useful for you to learn something new from this Course. If it helped you then don’t forget to bookmark our site for more Coursera Quiz Answers.
This course is intended for audiences of all experiences who are interested in learning about Data Analytics in a business context; there are no prerequisite courses.