All Weeks Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure Quiz Answers
This Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure course introduces you to important concepts and terminology for working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
You learn about, and compare, many of the computing and storage services available in Google Cloud Platform, including Google App Engine, Google Compute Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, and BigQuery.
You learn about important resource and policy management tools, such as the Google Cloud Resource Manager hierarchy and Google Cloud Identity and Access Management. Hands-on labs give you foundational skills for working with GCP.
Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure – Quiz Answers
The Google Cloud Platform resource hierarchy
Q1. Choose the correct completion: Services and APIs are enabled on a per__________ basis.
- Billing account
Q2. True or false: Google manages every aspect of Google Cloud Platform customers’ security.
Q3. Your company has two GCP projects, and you want them to share policies. What is the less error-prone way to set this up?
- Duplicate all the policies on one project onto the other.
- Place both projects into a folder, and define the policies on the folder.
Resources and IAM
Q1. When would you choose to have an organization node? (Choose all that are correct. Choose 2 responses.)
- When you want to create folders.
- When you want to organize resources into projects.
- When you want to apply organization-wide policies centrally.
- There is no choice; organization nodes are mandatory.
Q2. Order these IAM role types from broadest to finest-grained.
- Primitive roles, predefined roles, custom roles
- Custom roles, predefined roles, primitive roles
- Predefined roles, custom roles, primitive roles
Q3. Can IAM policies that are implemented higher in the resource hierarchy take away access that is granted by lower-level policies?
Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform
Q1. True or False: In Google Cloud IAM: if a policy applied at the project level gives you Owner permissions, your access to an individual resource in that project might be restricted to View permission if someone applies a more restrictive policy directly to that resource.
Q2. True or False: All Google Cloud Platform resources are associated with a project.
Q3. Service accounts are used to provide which of the following? (Choose all that are correct. Choose 3 responses.)
- A way to allow users to act with service account permissions
- Authentication between Google Cloud Platform services
- A way to restrict the actions a resource (such as a VM) can perform
- A set of predefined permissions
Q4. How do GCP customers and Google Cloud Platform divide responsibility for security?
- All aspects of security are the customer’s responsibility.
- Google takes care of the higher parts of the stack, and customers are responsible for the lower parts.
- All aspects of security are Google’s responsibility.
- Google takes care of the lower parts of the stack, and customers are responsible for the higher parts.
Q5. Which of these values is globally unique, permanent, and unchangeable, but chosen by the customer?
- The project’s billing credit-card number
- The project ID
- The project number
- The project name
Q6. Consider a single hierarchy of GCP resources. Which of these situations is possible? (Choose all that are correct. Choose 3 responses.)
- There are two or more organization nodes
- There is no organization node, and there are no folders.
- There is an organization node, and there are no folders.
- There is an organization node, and there is at least one folder.
- There is no organization node, but there is at least one folder.
Q7. What is the difference between IAM primitive roles and IAM predefined roles?
- Primitive roles can only be granted to single users. Predefined roles can be associated with a group.
- Primitive roles are changeable once assigned. Predefined roles can never be changed.
- Primitive roles only apply to the owner of the GCP project. Predefined roles can be associated with any user.
- Primitive roles affect all resources in a GCP project. Predefined roles apply to a particular service in a project.
- Primitive roles only allow viewing, creating, and deleting resources. Predefined roles allow any modification.
Q8. Which statement is true about billing for solutions deployed using Cloud Marketplace (formerly known as Cloud Launcher)?
- You pay only for the underlying GCP resources you use, with the possible addition of extra fees for commercially licensed software.
- You pay only for the underlying GCP resources you use; Google pays the license fees for commercially licensed software.
- Cloud Marketplace solutions are always free.
- After a trial period, each Cloud Marketplace solution assesses a fixed recurring monthly fee.
Next Week Quiz Answer >>
<< Previous Week Quiz Answer
All Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure Quiz Answers
Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure Coursera Course Review:
In our experience, we suggest you enroll in Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure courses and gain some new skills from Professionals completely free and we assure you will be worth it.
Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure course is available on Coursera for free, if you are stuck anywhere between quiz or graded assessment quiz, just visit Networking Funda to get Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure Coursera Quiz Answers.
I hope this Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure Quiz Answers would be useful for you to learn something new from this Course. If it helped you then don’t forget to bookmark our site for more Coursera Quiz Answers.
This course is intended for audiences of all experiences who are interested in learning about new skills in a business context; there are no prerequisite courses.