Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
Development in the cloud
Q1) Why would a developer choose to store source code in Cloud Source Repositories? Choose all the answers that are correct (2 correct answers).
- To reduce work
- To have total control over the hosting infrastructure
- To keep code private to a GCP project
Q1) What is the advantage of putting event-driven components of your application into Cloud Functions?
- Cloud Functions means that processing always happens free of charge.
- Cloud Functions handles scaling these components seamlessly.
Developing, Deploying, and Monitoring in the Cloud
Q1) Why might a GCP customer choose to use Cloud Source Repositories?
- They want to host and manage their own git instance, and they want to integrate with IAM permissions.
- They want to host and manage their own git instance, and they don’t want to integrate with IAM permissions.
- They don’t want to host their own git instance, and they want to integrate with IAM permissions.
- They don’t want to host their own git instance, and they don’t want to integrate with IAM permissions.
Q2) Why might a GCP customer choose to use Cloud Functions?
- Their application has a legacy monolithic structure that they want to break apart into microservices with little developer effort.
- Their application contains event-driven code that they don’t want to have to provision compute resources for.
- Cloud Functions is the primary way to run Node.js applications in GCP.
- Cloud Functions is a free service for hosting compute operations.
Q3) Why might a GCP customer choose to use Deployment Manager?
- Deployment Manager is an infrastructure management system for Kubernetes pods.
- Deployment Manager is an infrastructure management system for GCP resources.
- Deployment Manager is a version control system for your GCP infrastructure layout.
- Deployment Manager enforces maximum resource utilization and spending limits on your GCP resources.
Q4) You want to define alerts on your GCP resources, such as when health checks fail. Which is the best GCP product to use?
- Stackdriver Trace
- Stackdriver Monitoring
- Stackdriver Debugger
- Deployment Manager
- Cloud Functions
Q5) Which statements are true about Stackdriver Logging? Choose all that are true (2 statements)
- Stackdriver Logging requires that you store your logs in BigQuery or Cloud Storage.
- Stackdriver Logging lets you view logs from your applications, and filter and search on them.
- Stackdriver Logging requires the use of a third-party monitoring agent.
- Stackdriver Logging lets you define metrics based on your logs.
- Stackdriver Logging lets you define uptime checks.
Next Module Quiz Answer
Previous Module Quiz Answer
Enroll in Course