All Weeks Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure Quiz Answers
This Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure course introduces you to important concepts and terminology for working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
You learn about, and compare, many of the computing and storage services available in Google Cloud Platform, including Google App Engine, Google Compute Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, and BigQuery.
You learn about important resource and policy management tools, such as the Google Cloud Resource Manager hierarchy and Google Cloud Identity and Access Management. Hands-on labs give you foundational skills for working with GCP.
Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure – Quiz Answers
Big Data and Machine Learning
Q1. Name two use cases for Google Cloud Dataproc (Select 2 answers).
- Data mining and analysis in datasets of known size
- Migrate on-premises Hadoop jobs to the cloud
- Manage data that arrives in realtime
- Manage datasets of unpredictable size
Q2. Name two use cases for Google Cloud Dataflow (Select 2 answers).
- Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL)
- Manual resource management
- Reserved compute instances
Q3. Name three use cases for the Google Cloud Machine Learning Platform (Select 3 answers).
- Fraud detection
- Data preparation
- Sentiment analysis
- Content personalization
- Query architecture
Q4. Which statements are true about BigQuery? Choose all that are true (2 statements).
- BigQuery is a good choice for data analytics warehousing.
- BigQuery requires that you provision database instances ahead of use.
- Once in BigQuery, data is not accessible from other GCP services.
- BigQuery is a good choice for online transaction processing.
- BigQuery lets you run fast SQL queries against large databases.
Q5. Name three use cases for Cloud Pub/Sub (Select 3 answers).
- Analyzing streaming data
- Storage of binary web content
- Decoupling systems
- Internet of Things applications
- Executing ad-hoc SQL queries
Q6. What is TensorFlow?
- A managed service for building machine learning models
- An open-source software library that’s useful for building machine learning applications
- A hardware device designed to accelerate machine learning workloads
- A managed service for building data pipelines
Q7. What does the Cloud Natural Language API do?
- It analyzes text to reveal its structure and meaning.
- It translates arbitrary strings into any supported language.
- It extracts text in various languages from images.
- It performs sentiment analysis on audio and video content.
Next Module Quiz Answer >>
<< Previous Quiz Answer
All Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure Quiz Answers
Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure Coursera Course Review:
In our experience, we suggest you enroll in Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure courses and gain some new skills from Professionals completely free and we assure you will be worth it.
Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure course is available on Coursera for free, if you are stuck anywhere between quiz or graded assessment quiz, just visit Networking Funda to get Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure Coursera Quiz Answers.
I hope this Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure Quiz Answers would be useful for you to learn something new from this Course. If it helped you then don’t forget to bookmark our site for more Coursera Quiz Answers.
This course is intended for audiences of all experiences who are interested in learning about new skills in a business context; there are no prerequisite courses.