All Weeks iOS App Store & In-App Purchases Coursera Quiz Answers
This course teaches the basics of monetization on iOS, starting with in-app ads and then moving to in-app purchases. You will learn more advanced in-app purchase integrations, and you’ll make both consumable and non-consumable purchases while building a realistic iOS app. Finally, you will learn how to take your apps even further with in-app subscriptions, and how to start and cancel subscriptions and create a delightful user experience.
iOS App Store & In-App Purchases Coursera Quiz Answers
iOS App Store & In-App Purchases Week 1 Quiz Answers
Q1. What in-app purchase type would be best suited for purchasing gems in an iOS game?
- Non-Renewing Subscription
- Auto-Renewable Subscription
Q2. What framework must you import in order to work with in-app purchases?
Enter answer here
Q3. In order to test your in-app purchases, what must you do?
- You make a purchase with your normal Apple ID, and then request a refund from Apple
- You must enter the unique app passcode you are given from the App Store Connect
- You must create a sandbox tester account
- In-app purchases currently cannot be tested
Q4. If your available products is dynamic, where is the best place to store your product IDs?
- The App Bundle
- On your own server
- The Info.plist file
- In-app purchase IDs must be shipped with the app and cannot be loaded dynamically
Q5. What must you do in Xcode to allow in-app purchases to work in your app?
- Add the in-app purchase IDs to your info.plist file
- Must use a provisioning profile that is connected to a company Apple account and not an individual account
- Enable the in-app purchase capability in the Capabilities tab
- All of the above
Q6. If you want to promote your in-app purchases on your App Store product page what must you do?
- Your company must have a DUNS & Bradstreet number
- You must pay an extra fee to Apple to promote your in-app purchases
- You must add a promotional image on App Store Connect for any in-app purchase you want to promote
- Put the promotional text in your info.plist file and add all promotional images to your app bundle
Q7. What type of in-app purchases can you have Apple host for you?
- Auto Renewable Subscriptions
- Non-Renewable Subscriptions
Q8. Once an in-app purchase has been created on App Store Connect it can not be deleted
Q9. If you want to let the user enroll in multiple subscriptions in your app, what must you do?
- Create a subscription group for each subscription a user can enroll in
- Enable the “Multiple Subscriptions” checkbox in Xcode capabilities tab
- A user can only ever be enrolled in one subscription per app at a time
- You must get special permission from the App Store review team
Q10. How many promo codes can you give away for each of your in-app purchases?
Enter answer here
iOS App Store & In-App Purchases Week 2 Quiz Answers
Q1. If you want to observe updates for in-app purchase transactions, what protocol must you implement?
Enter answer here
Q2. If you have a non-consumable in-app purchase, what must you do in your app so it doesn’t get rejected?
- Publish your app as a company instead of an individual
- Provide a feature to restore in-app purchases
- Ensure that receipt validation is enabled
- All of the above
Q3. Auto-renewable subscriptions must have the same price in every country and territory.
Q4. You can use what class, if you want to show other apps and products from the App Store?
- It is against App Store policy to show other apps or products within your app
Q5. An app developer can use consumable in-app purchases to let their users “tip” the developer
Q6. You can offer both subscriptions and in-app purchases in the same app
Q7. Which App Store categories cannot use auto-renewing subscriptions?
- You can use auto-renewable subscriptions on every App Store category
Q8. Users can use Apple Pay to pay for in-app purchases
Q9. How can you check that a user is authorized to make purchases before you present products for sale?
Q10. Which of the following states will trigger the protocol function updatedTransactions to becalled?
iOS App Store & In-App Purchases Week 3 Quiz Answers
Q1. What durations are available for in-app purchase subscriptions?
- 1 Week
- 1 Month
- 2 Months
- 3 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Year
Q2. You are able to set a subscription price lower than $1 (USD)?
Q3. To prevent fraud and theft with in-app purchases you should do what?
- Use receipt validation
- Only make in-app purchases available in the countries you trust
- Only let a user make one in-app purchase per day
- Don’t allow in-app purchases to be made on iOS devices that are “Jailbroken”
Q4. An auto-renewable subscription must created within a subscription group?
Q5. If your business model is such that a user will only ever have one subscription at a time, then you should not use multiple subscription groups
Q6. For users on iOS 10 or greater, what will happen to your subscribed users if you increase the price of the subscription?
- Your existing subscribers will not receive the price increase and be billed at the older, lower price
- The existing subscription will stay the same price until it expires, and then the user will have to re-subscribe at the higher price
- The user will be notified of the current price, the new higher price, and the date they will be charged at the new price
- You cannot increase the price on subscriptions
Q7. You can create an introductory offer to give discounts or trials for subscribers
Q8. To help users continue to access content in the case that there is a payment issue from the user, what can you do?
- Turn on billing grace period
- If a payment fails, the subscription will fail immediately and content will not be accessible
- You can provide those users with promo codes until they can make payment
- You can disable the subscription for that user
Q9. To enable receipt verification for purchases what must you do?
- Create a Master Shared Secret on App Store Connect
- Create an App-Specific Shared Secret
- Enable Receipt Validation in the Xcode Capabilities
- Enable Receipt Validation in the info.plist
Q10. After you create an in-app purchase or auto-renewable subscription product in App Store Connect, you must submit it to Apple for review.
iOS App Store & In-App Purchases Coursera Course Review:
In our experience, we suggest you enroll in the iOS App Store & In-App Purchases Coursera Course and gain some new skills from Professionals completely free and we assure you will be worth it.
iOS App Store & In-App Purchases course is available on Coursera for free, if you are stuck anywhere between quiz or graded assessment quiz, just visit Networking Funda to get iOS App Store & In-App Purchases Coursera Quiz Answers.
I hope this iOS App Store & In-App Purchases Coursera Quiz Answers would be useful for you to learn something new from this Course. If it helped you then don’t forget to bookmark our site for more Coursera Quiz Answers.
This course is intended for audiences of all experiences who are interested in learning about Data Science in a business context; there are no prerequisite courses.