Table of Contents
Introduction to Analytics and AI Quiz Answers
Q1. What is the difference between AI and ML?
- AI is a discipline while ML is a toolset
Q2. What is the primary impact of ML?
- It allows business operations to scale
Prebuilt ML model APIs for Unstructured Data Quiz Answers
Q1. Most business data is unstructured data, and mainly text
Q2. Google Cloud’s pretrained model APIs use:
- Google’s models and Google’s data
Big Data Analytics with Cloud AI Platform Notebooks Quiz Answers
Q1. Which statements are true regarding AI Platform Notebooks?
- You can easily change hardware including adding and removing GPUs
- They use the latest open-source version of JupyterLab
- Notebook instances are standard GCE instances that live in your projects
Q2. AI Platform Notebooks contains a magic function to execute BigQuery
Productionizing Custom ML Models Quiz Answers
Q1. Which technology was developed to attack DevOps challenges in ML using Kubernetes and containers?
Q2. AI Hub has templates for which of the following?
- All of the above
Custom Model building with SQL in BigQuery ML
Q1. You can train and evaluate machine learning models directly in BigQuery.
Q2. BigQuery ML has support for which of the following modeling tasks:
Custom Model Building with Cloud AutoML Quiz Answers
Q1. Cloud AutoML makes use of which of the following:
- Google’s models and your data
Q2. Which of the following are valid techniques for improving AutoML Vision and NLP models?
- Increase the amount of training data
- Ensure consistent labeling
- Increase the diversity and complexity of data
All Course Preparing for Google Cloud Certification: Cloud Data Engineer Professional Certificate Quiz Answers
Preparing for the Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Exam Quiz Answers