Table of Contents
Introduction to Data Engineering Quiz 1 Answers
Q1. Which of the following are the jobs of a data engineer?
- Get the data to where it can be useful
- Get the data into a usable condition
- Add new value to the data
- Manage the data
- Productionize data processes
Q2. Which statements are true?
- Clod SQL is optimized for high-throughput writes
- BigQuery is optimized for high-read data
Building a Data Lake Quiz 2 Answers
Q1. Which statement best describes a data lake?
- The place where you capure every aspect of your business operations. Data is stored in its natural, raw format.
Q1. Which of the following statements on Cloud Storage are true?
- Cloud Storage simulates a file system
- Cloud Storage allows you to set retention policies on all objects in a bucket
- Cloud Storage implements both Cloud IAM policy and Access Control Lists
Building a Data Warehouse Quiz Answers
Q1. Which of the following statements on BigQuery are true?
- Data is run length-encoded and dictionary-encoded
- Data on BigQuery is physically stored in a redundant way separate from the compute cluster
- A BigQuery slot is a combination of CPU, memory, and networking resources
Q2. True or False: ARRAYS can be part of regular fields or STRUCTS in BigQuery?
All Course Preparing for Google Cloud Certification: Cloud Data Engineer Professional Certificate Quiz Answers
Preparing for the Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Exam Quiz Answers