All Weeks Social Media Management Coursera Quiz Answers
This course equips you with critical content creation and management skills. You’ll learn how to create effective social media posts and how to create a strong brand to help you build a social media presence.
You’ll also learn how to establish an ongoing process to manage your content. This includes setting up a content calendar, managing and moderating your posts, analyzing data for insights and iteration, and how to increase post effectiveness. You will end the course with real-world application of your skills through a content management project.
Social Media Management Week 01 Quiz Answers
Establish Your Social Media Presence Practice Quiz
Q1. What are the elements of a business social media profile?
- Name, Profile picture and cover photo, Contact information, Description, Call-to-action (CTA)
- Name, Profile picture and cover photo, Contact information, Description
- Name, Username, Contact information, Description, Call-to-action (CTA)
- Name, Contact information, Description, Call-to-action (CTA)
Q2. What would be a good choice for a Facebook business page profile picture?
- A picture of the product
- A headshot of the business owner
- The business logo
Q3. Which of the following are good descriptive keywords to include if you’re setting up an Instagram account for a coffeeshop? (Select all that apply)
Q4. Your social media cover photo should be:
- A random image that you find inspiring or beautiful
- An image that tells people something about your business, like one of your products, a behind-the-scenes photo, or a reference to a current ad campaign.
- The same image as your profile picture, for visual consistency
Q5. You’re designing a Facebook business page for a startup flower company. Which of the following should you use as your business’s profile picture?
- Your company logo
- A picture of a flower
- Your CEO’s headshot
- A picture of your office building
Q6. If you’re a company that sells a physical product, like flowers, bike parts, or dog treats, what should your Call-to-Action button say?
- Book a Subscription!
- Learn More!
- Donate Today!
- Shop Now!
Q7. True or False: In order to create an Instagram Business account, you must switch a personal Instagram account to a Business account in the settings.
Establish Your Presence Quiz
Q1. What should your branding do for customers? (Choose all that apply)
- Customers will follow your brand to new products
- Customers will destroy other brands’ products
- Customers become less price-sensitive if they’re loyal to your brand
- You can cut production costs
Q2. Which of these things are NOT essential for your company social media page?
- A profile picture
- Your CEO’s biography
- A link to your website
- A brief brand description
Q3. Which of the following components does a brand consist of? Select all that apply.
- a logo
- a website
Q4. Which of the following is a function of the brand? Select all that apply.
- enable recognition
- analyze market information
- ease selections
Q5. Which of the following components of the EPIC framework does the following statement encompass?
How a brand connects with its customers through the written word
Q6. Which of the following is not a part of a brand’s purpose?
- The brand’s values
- The brand’s logo
- The brand’s mission
Q7. Which voice would be most fitting to connect with the following audience?
College students looking for humorous critique on current events and media
- witty and smart
- formal and serious
- friendly and casual
Q8. What major social media platform leads in business-to-business [B2B] interactions?
Social Media Management Week 02 Quiz Answers
Social Media Content Building Blocks Practice Quiz
Q1. In what ways can a company use social media to engage with customers? (Select all that apply)
- By posting content that shows customers that the company is present and responsive
- By ignoring customer feedback on posts
- By sharing stories of the business and employees in a relatable and identifiable way
- By giving routine sales pitches
Q2. True or False: You can add a hyperlink url to the caption of your Instagram post.
Q3. True or False: Pinterest is the best app to use if you want to exclusively post videos
Q4. What is the rule of thirds? Select the best answer.
- If you break up your image into thirds, horizontally and vertically, your subject matter should be at the center of the image.
- If you break up your image into thirds, horizontally and vertically, your subject matter should be at the intersection of one of the gridlines.
- If you break up your image into thirds, horizontally and vertically, your subject matter should be at one of the corners of the image.
Q5. If you want your Facebook post to be seen by an audience outside of your followers, you can turn it into an ad by selecting which option?
- Boost Post
- React to Post
- Engage Post
- Share Post
Social Media Content Quiz
Q1. A good way to get people to engage with your Facebook post is:
(Select all that apply)
- Direct message the post to as many people as possible
- Put “Please Share This!” in the post text
- Connect with the reader on a personal basis
- Identify a problem and offer a solution
Q2. True or False: Every Instagram post needs to contain a “hard sell” for your product.
Q3. When you’re posting a photo in an advertisement, what are some things you should do? (Select all that apply)
- Post the same photo multiple times per week so customers remember it
- Make sure your lighting is good
- Follow the Rule of Thirds
- Use other people’s photos without credit
Q4. What’s the best performing type of post on Facebook?
Q5. Let’s say your company has a large Instagram following and is trying to do a fundraiser. What are the best ways to leverage Instagram’s features? (Select all that apply)
- DM your followers at random and ask them to donate
- Put a fundraising link in your bio
- Host a fundraiser on Instagram Live, where people can donate directly through the app
Q6. Some of the key elements that make up a social media post are:
- Images or video
- Hashtags or @mentions
- Call-to-actions & links
Q7. Which of the following is true about the use of images on social media?
- A tweet with an image gets 3 times more engagement than a tweet with only text
- A Facebook post with an image gets half the engagement it would without an image
- Creating a post with an image does not have a significant impact on LinkedIn
Q8. Which of the following is true about videos on social media?
- It is best to try to capture your audience’s attention in the first 5 seconds
- It does not matter in what orientation you film
- Sound quality is not an important factor when posting a video
Social Media Management Week 03 Quiz Answers
Manage Your Content Calendar Practice Quiz
Q1. Which of the following categories does engaging social media content typically fall into when trying to create value for our audience on social media, and create posts that will keep them engaged? (Select all that apply)
- Posts that are educational, that teach, update, or inform.
- Posts that are inspirational and feel-good
- Posts that are fun and entertaining
- All of the above
Q2. When coming up with new content that’s engaging, informative, or fun, there are many different topics you can post about. Which of the following are examples of the different kinds of posts you can create for your page? (Select all that apply)
- A social media takeover by an influencer for a day.
- A series of public statements responding to negative customer reviews.
- A series of posts promoting a competitor’s page to show how their product or service is better.
- A video from the perspective of an employee showing followers what it’s like to work at your business.
Q3. True or False: The first thing to determine when starting to storyboard is your engagement goal for our social media post and what story you’re going to tell.
Q4. True or False: When you create a content calendar you save time and stress, but you should not tweak it as you go so that you keep to your original goals regardless of engagement or audience reaction.
Social Media Content Management Quiz
Q1. Which social media platform has the shortest post “lifetime”?
Q2. What elements should you include on your content calendar?
- The post’s content, including images and hashtags
- Which platform(s) you are posting it on
- Date and time of the post
- All of the above
Q3. What are the best times to publish across all four major social media platforms?
- 5am, 2pm, 8pm
- 12pm, 5pm, 11pm
- 1am, 8am, 11am
- 8am, 12pm, 8pm
Q4. You run a camera-rental company and Marge posts on your Linkedin page that her rented DSLR camera had a cracked lens. Her comment reads: “I went on vacation with my husband and all our anniversary photos have a big crack! Your camera is tearing us apart!” How do you respond?
- “Hey Marge—we’re sorry to hear that. That’s not in line with our standards, and we’ll DM you now to talk about this and give you a free rental as well.”
- “Hey Marge—get this off our page. Take your marital problems elsewhere.”
- No response
- “Hey Marge—sorry to hear that. But your marriage, your problem.”
Q5. Stacey just launched a Facebook page for her dog day care company called Hugs & Paws. She is looking to have some employees to help her moderate the page. Which of the following roles can she assign to people? (Select all that apply)
Q6. Erika launched the Facebook page for the new restaurant she just opened a month ago and is encountering some issues. She feels like she is not posting enough updates because of time constraints and is therefore not attracting followers fast enough. She is looking for some guidance to better manage her page. Which of the following tips should she apply to her strategy?
- Erika should look into using publishing tools to schedule posts.
- Erika should work as a team with her employees to share page responsibilities and generate new content for her followers and future customers.
- Erika should automate responses for customer messages and comments.
Q7. True or False: The best way to create a positive brand impression is by responding to customers’ social media comments in a timely and polite manner.
Q8. Due to user volume, some platforms require more content to maintain brand visibility than others. How often is it acceptable to post on Twitter?
- Every 20-30 minutes
- Every 24-48 hours
- Every 5-6 hours
Q9. Which of the following are part of the “Five Steps to Build Your Social Media Following”? (Select all that apply)
- Hire influencers to advertise for you
- Send out mailers to advertise your new page
- Create an advertising campaign
- Invite your friends and family to follow your page
Evaluate Data for Your Posts Practice Quiz
Q1. On Facebook, marketing goals typically fall into three categories. Which of the following is NOT one of these categories?
- Page Views
- Generating Awareness
Q2. True or False: On the Overview summary page, Facebook allows you to check insights for individual posts.
Q3. Three conversion metrics that are important to track include which of the following? (Select all that apply)
- Number of clicks on your posts or links inside your posts
- Sales resulting from social media
- Website visits from social media
- Number of leads resulting from social media
Q4. From the dashboard on the left navigation in Facebook Insights, you can explore which of the following?
- Your Total Page Likes
- Total Reach
- An overview of the number of your followers
- All the above
Evaluate Your Efforts Quiz
Q1. For ALL THE QUESTIONS in this quiz, you will apply what you have learned this week to a real-world scenario involving Calla & Ivy by referencing the following content calendar & audit. You have two options to access the Calla & Ivy Content Calendar and Audit that you need for these questions.
- Download an Excel version of the calendar by clicking here.
- Make a copy of the calendar by clicking here, then clicking the Make a copy button. You will need to be signed in to a Google account in order to make a copy of the calendar.
Take a look at Imra’s blog post promotions. Which two posts created the most readership on the website, and what insight would that give her for writing future blog posts? (Choose two)1 point
- Best wedding flowers post created a lot of engagement; create more “best of” lists.
- Seasonal flowers post had a lot of engagement; create more lists of seasonal flowers and plants.
- The personal story post created a lot of traffic; include more personal stories in future blog posts to create more of a personal connection.
- The Fair Trade Day post created high engagement; write more blog posts around sustainability and worker concerns.
Q2. Imra has started posting about the bouquet creations she makes for her clients, in order to showcase the flowers and her skills, which will hopefully draw more people to order something they haven’t seen before. Which bouquet creations posts are receiving higher engagement?
- Bouquet creations featuring questions
- Bouquet creations posts that appear later in the week
- Bouquet creations posting later in the day
- Bouquet creations featuring only images
Q3. Imra has started a Flower of the Week post, to help educate her followers about the different types of flowers out in the world. However, these posts are seeing very low engagement. What could be a reasonable cause of the low engagement?
- Her audience does not like flowers
- She is not using any visuals
- She is posting too late in the day
- She is using the wrong platform
Q4. Imra noticed a jump in new followers on Facebook on May 11. What could be a reasonable cause of that?
- The “Flower of the Week” image on May 11
- The Tribute to Moms images on May 11
- The Fair Trade Day content blog post on May 11
- The Bouquet Creations image on May 11
Q5. Calla & Ivy is going to be hosting some summer classes on floral arrangement. What are some ways that Imra can encourage customers to engage with the promotion posts for the classes? Choose two.
- Include all the information, such as class titles, descriptions, and dates.
- Include a video.
- Post the promotion in the afternoon.
Q6. Imra started posting “How to” Instagram stories for various topics and noticed that her followers were very interested in these, based on the number of shares and impressions. She is planning her next “How to” Instagram story videos for the following month, and wants to use her insights to determine which topics her followers would most be interested in. Which topic should she choose?
- Caring for house plants
- Color schemes for bouquets
- Home Gardening
- Maintaining flowers
Q7. Imra has started sharing articles to Twitter she thinks her audience may find useful, but engagement hasn’t been great. You notice that she hasn’t been including a mention (@) of the account or publication where she found the articles to her posts. Why is that a concern?
- It’s not a concern — no need for mentions in any shared content on social media.
- Twitter can’t track metrics unless there’s an @ in the post.
- It doesn’t give credibility to the post if it doesn’t include an @.
- It doesn’t alert the original poster that something they created has been shared, so that they and their audience become aware of and can engage with Calla & Ivy.
Q8. Imra makes a note of the important holidays throughout the month of May which might prompt her customers to purchase her flowers. For each holiday, she has planned a post for Facebook with a link to her website and a purchase page. Which holiday post was most successful with engagement?
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Nurse’s Day
- Teacher’s Day
Q9. Considering that Calla & Ivy’s audience is on Facebook during the mid- to late-afternoon, how is Imra doing on her posting schedule?
- Great! All posts are within that time.
- The time you post something on social media doesn’t matter.
- Not good. Imra needs to adjust her posting time.
- Pretty good! Most posts are between that time, but Calla & Ivy is still seeing good engagement from posts outside of the time frame.
Q10. Which of the following is a social media platform that Calla & Ivy hasn’t used yet and should expand?
Social Media Management Coursera Course Review:
In our experience, we suggest you enroll in Social Media Management courses and gain some new skills from Professionals completely free and we assure you will be worth it.
Social Media Management course is available on Coursera for free, if you are stuck anywhere between quiz or graded assessment quiz, just visit Networking Funda to get Social Media Management Coursera Quiz Answers.
I hope this Social Media Management Coursera Quiz Answers would be useful for you to learn something new from this Course. If it helped you then don’t forget to bookmark our site for more Coursera Quiz Answers.
This course is intended for audiences of all experiences who are interested in learning about new skills in a business context; there are no prerequisite courses.