All Weeks Getting Started with Data Warehousing and BI Analytics Quiz Answer
Data is one of an organization’s most valuable commodities. But how can organizations best use their data? And how does the organization determine which data is the most recent, accurate, and useful for business decision-making at the highest level?
Getting Started with Data Warehousing and BI Analytics Week 01 Quiz Answer
Graded Quiz: An Introduction to Data Warehouses, Data Marts, and Data Lakes
Q1. What is a data warehouse? Choose the best answer.
- A data distribution system
- A data storage
- A system that aggregates data from one or more sources into a single consistent data store to support data analytics
- None of the above.
Q2. What data warehouse vendors offer “on premises and cloud” services?
- Amazon RedShift
- Google BigQuery4
- IBM Db2 Warehouse
Q3. What are data marts used for?
- Better data quality
- Scalable storage capacity
- Can quickly repurpose data for a wide range of use cases
- Help end users focus only on relevant data
Q4. What are data lake benefits?
- Handles specifically unstructured date
- Medium storage capacity
- Modifiable navigation paths
- Handles all types of data – unstructured, semi-structured, and structured
Q5. What are the benefits of a data warehouse?
- Hosted on-premises
- Large-scale data warehousing management overhead
- Faster business insights
- None of the answers is correct.
Q6. Where have we started hosting data warehouses in the last decade?
- In the cloud
- On the shelf
- None of the answers above is correct.
Getting Started with Data Warehousing and BI Analytics Week 02 Quiz Answer
Graded Quiz: Designing, Modeling and Implementing Data Warehouses
Q1. Considering a general architectural model for an Enterprise Data Warehouse, which of these components is holding data and developing workflows?
- Enterprise data warehouse repository
- Staging and sandbox areas
- Data sources
- Data marts
Q2. Materialized views can be used to __________.
- safely work with affecting source database
- synchronize updates
- automatically safe query results
- replicate data
Q3. Accumulating snapshot fact tables are used to __________.
- record events
- load data
- process events
- extract data
Q4. What do we call a normalized version of the star schema?
- Normalized schema
- Snowflake schema
- Parent dimension
- Product schema
Q5. In what location is data from source systems extracted to?
- Staging area
- Business intelligence platform
- Target systems
- Operating system
Q6. Materialized Views can be set up to have different refresh options, such as: (Select 1 answer).
- Never, upon request, and immediately
- Manually refresh
Getting Started with Data Warehousing and BI Analytics Week 03 Quiz Answer
Graded Quiz: Data Warehouse Analytics
Q1. In the “How to Sign Up” video, which item in the account form is described as the key one to take note of when you sign up for a trial of Cognos Analytics?
- Your country /region
- Your closest data center
- Your name
- Your address
Q2. What is the first step to build a dashboard in Cognos Analytics?
- Choose a template
- Upload a spreadsheet or workbook
- Provide questions and answers to the assistant
- Select visualizations
Q3. Which of the following methods can be used in Cognos Analytics to create visualizations? (Select all 3 correct answers)
- By using widgets
- By using the Assistant to suggest questions and suggested visualizations
- By using automatic recommended visualizations
- By manually populating by dragging and dropping
Q4. How can you create infographics in Cognos Analytics?
- Use Exclude to filter out some data
- Modify navigation paths
- Ask the Assistant different questions
- Drag and drop a widget shape icon onto a visualization
Q5. There are many solutions available in the market that empower organizations with the ability to perform advanced analytics. Which solution offers scalability for small and large organizations?
- Tibco Spotfire
- Oracle Analytics
- Microsoft Power BI
Q6. Organizations can use BI tools’ built-in expertise to analyze data and find patterns using machine learning based on statistical modeling. Today’s analytical tools have reduced the time to churn data so much that results are now almost real-time.
Getting Started with Data Warehousing and BI Analytics Coursera Course Review:
In our experience, we suggest you enroll in the Getting Started with Data Warehousing and BI Analytics Coursera and gain some new skills from Professionals completely free and we assure you will be worth it.
Getting Started with Data Warehousing and BI Analytics Coursera course is available on Coursera for free, if you are stuck anywhere between quiz or graded assessment quiz, just visit Networking Funda to get Getting Started with Data Warehousing and BI Analytics Quiz Answers.
This Course is a part of IBM Data Warehouse Engineer Professional Certificate
I hope this Getting Started with Data Warehousing and BI Analytics Quiz Answers would be useful for you to learn something new from this Course. If it helped you then don’t forget to bookmark our site for more Coursera Quiz Answers.
This course is intended for audiences of all experiences who are interested in learning about Data Science in a business context; there are no prerequisite courses.