About Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer 2020 Course
The Google Cloud is growing quickly; it was once again named a Leader in the 2020 Gartner Infrastructure as a Service Magic Quadrant, and demand for people with Google Cloud skills is running high. Google has created its Associate Cloud Engineer certification to identify individuals who are capable in this regard.
This course is targeted at efficiently teaching the skills required by the certification–namely deploying applications, monitoring operations, and managing enterprise solutions. It also helps people demonstrate those skills through certification. The certification requires candidates to be able to use both the Google Cloud console and the command-line to perform many common platform-based tasks, but this course does not require students to already have experience with either.
This course will prepare you to:
- Set-up and configure Google Cloud accounts using best practices.
- Use GCP services like Cloud Storage, Compute Engine, and Kubernetes Engine in your everyday work.
- Pass the GCP Associate Cloud Engineer (ACE) certification exam.
- Build a strong foundation to pass other Google certifications, such as the GCP Professional Cloud Architect (PCA) certification exam.
No coding experience is required and code used for labs is provided.
Get Course Download Link
How to Download Course from Torrent File?
- Click here or Visit Utorrent official website
- Download and launch BitTorrent or any Torrent
- Extract the zip file you’ve downloaded from the above link
- Launch Torrent and Select Utorrent Course file you’ve downloaded in a zip
- Your downloading will begin!
More Google Cloud Free Courses