How to Register in CODE: NIUM CHALLENGE
You will have to register to participate in this contest. Click on the “Register” button to proceed with your registration process.
Announcement of CODE: NIUM CHALLENGE Coding Competition
Get ready, get set, get coding for Nium!
Up for the challenge? Here are the eligibility criteria to be considered for the prizes & the job application:
– 2+ years of prior coding experience
– Language(s): Java, NodeJS
Registration opens on 8th November 2021.
Signup on CodeChef, simply click the Register button, and prepare yourself for Code: Nium Challenge!
The contest starts on 15th November and ends on 28th.
CODE: NIUM CHALLENGE – DETAILS
What Is Nium? Glad you asked!
We are a leading embedded fintech company that provides banks, payment providers, travel companies, and businesses of any size with access to global payment and card issuance services via one API suite. That’s not all Nium owns the broadest license portfolio, covering 11 of the world’s jurisdictions, enabling seamless global payments to more than 190 countries and rapid integration, regardless of geography.
What Is the Code: Nium Challenge?
Join the Nium nation- we’re collaborating with CodeChef on our search for the best, brightest and resourceful tech talent to help us find innovative solutions using complex code. Whether you’re a Java Wizard, a ReactJS champion, or a go-to NodeJS guru- this is your chance to help supercharge an industry-changing fintech in the language you’re most passionate about.
Best coders from the challenge stand a chance to score an opportunity to work in the most cutting-edge engineering team in fintech at Nium.
Apply below for Software Engineer and Senior Software Engineer positions in Nium (Location: Remote).
Bring your A-game (aka coding skills) to this mission, and a thirst for mastering new technologies. We’ll provide the platform for you to make a mark in the dynamic world of global payments, while cheering you on!
What Is the Reward?
Top coders have plenty to look forward to:
– First place winner: MacBook Pro
– Second and third place runner ups: iPad Pro
– Top 100 contestants will get swag bags
- Duration: 1 hour
- Contest window opens at: 15th Nov 2021, 00:00 hrs IST
- Contest window closes at: 28th Nov 2021, 23:59 hrs IST
How to Participate?
- First, login to your CodeChef account. If you do not have a CodeChef account, create one here.
- Click on “Register” button to register for the contest.
- Click on “Start My Contest” button to begin the contest.
Rules and Regulations:
- Do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips with anyone during the test.
- Any form of cheating will not be entertained.
- The languages allowed are Java and NodeJS.
- Each program will be tested based on our critical test data. However, output and input should be exactly as specified in the samples provided.
- All the problems will be partially graded and you will get score for passing certain test data . You will receive hundred (100) points for solving a problem (passing all test cases).
- The details of the failed test cases will also be visible on your solution page.
- You can submit solutions as many times as you’d like, there are no penalties for incorrect submissions. Only your best correct submission will be considered.
- Those who achieve the score first will be placed higher in the ranklist in case of a tie.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
- Any participant found to be indulging in any form of malpractice will be immediately disqualified.
Note: You can now “Code, Compile, and Run” your codes on our Online IDE.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don’t have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don’t access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission “private” (not secret)”.